Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mood: Joyous

I cannot help but enjoy all the small things today
It's not quite spring, yet it smells like it is sneaking up on us.
The cool wind chills my hands- but I enjoy the cold.
The sun is shamelessly peaking through the clouds every so often.
Each breath I take feels full today- the reason? I couldn't explain.
I am happy and smiling a lot
I feel almost carefree
Decided that in June I am going to Bonnaroo-
I've been saying this for years but this is The year! RHCP is performing and so is Skrillex.
I am just so... nonchalant
 It feels good :) I miss this feeling
I think I've finally just let myself go- let myself be one with who I used to be.
All grudges have been put in the past and I am helping those who have been asking me to .
Why now?
Hm.. I don't know
But I'm not compaining


*Dreams become reality when you let yourself just be... You*

No comments:

Post a Comment