Sunday, February 5, 2012

Please stop Speaking

The words hit the airwaves and it's your voice I hear
Lingering in my ears like a sweet sound of a violin
Why won't you stop speaking, and screaming in my head?
Can't you leave me alone, or just leave me for dead?

It's beautiful as I see the words in thin air,
Sometimes I wonder if you are still there;
on the other side of them - speaking them to me,
but then I realize that it's just plain melody.

Something someone once wrote, for an ex or a friend
A beautiful song, wish it never would end-
How dainty it sounds, and bittersweet taste

The notes are in pitch and the words are in key
The beautiful lyrics, stop singing to me in my sleep
In my dreams, for in reality I am happy- yet my dreams seem to jade me

Please just stop speaking
Your words are a poison, the rhythms and blues,
Keep your distance and silence the pain
For the songs, where you speak are to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment