Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Multiple Part 2

A breath of fresh air,
Cool autumn air.
Breathing life into my soul.

Although miles deter us from touch, we are still one.
So beautifully engaged, and
Attached.

My ray of hope and serenity.
A destiny- my destiny.

She holds me close through the miles, and kisses me through the wind.
The raindrops are her tears, when she's missing me.
The sunshine is her arms wrapped around me tight.
The clouds are the days, when we both need each other.
And the stars and the moon, they are where we rest- together.

This beautiful girl,
Holds me down. Gives me purpose.
Life makes sense.
I have come to a deeper understanding of the meaning of life, and the value of time and experience.

And when we make it to the end.
Because, We will.
They will be telling our story-
As inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment