Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sweet Sin-sations

I close my eyes,
Part my lips,
And allow the sweet chocolate to
Indulge my senses

My taste buds perk up.
My soul sings,
My body feels sinfully blissful

I take a quick journey to a warm place,
In my past,
In my memories .

I cherish memories more than most,
Sure threads split,
Sure glass shatters,
But some of my fondest memories
Are fr broken roads.

I reminisce of an open field,
Surrounded by trees,
The grass tickles my bare feet and arms,
While I lay down.
The clouds pass by,
Aqueous Transmission emits comforting sounds,
While I inhale,
My lungs fill with smoke.
I am surrounded by undying love,
In this moment.

I'm taken back to a living room floor,
Soft brown carpet,
My body dressed solely in the moonlight,
My senses awaken with fire, ice and orgasm
I am loved, but I am not committed.
She was left beautifully broken.

It was a cool fall night,
A bonfire raged, sparks flew.
My blood was filled with numerous poisons
My eyes grew weary, my heart was free.
My body laid on a thin sheet over hard rock.
The heart beat and embrace of another
Provided temporary comfort
Temporary is all she ever truly was.

Never-ending sunshine,
Evenly cast on the moon's pale skin.
Freckled with stars,
Giggles filled the air on top of a hill that night
Passion interrupted by mischevious laughter.
Caught "red handed"
Smirking, in lust.
Foolishly in love.

Hopping a fence, waterfalls and "Danger" signs in sight
Summer sun allows the pixies in the forest to dance.
Pure bliss.
Quickly in love, quickly embracing a gypsy lifestyle.
A heart of a traveler,
In live with another gypsy
Beautifully dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment