Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Here we are...

 Who are you? 

A stranger? 

Simply family? 

The one that got away, perhaps? 

I feel like I don't know you anymore, but one thing is for certain I know me. 

I have grown,

Despite, your pain from the past lingering, and for that I am sorry. 

Apologies can be made, but hands of time cannot rewind. 

Who am I? 

I'm bold,

I'm fearless,

I'm adventurous.  

I am filled to the brim with unconditional love to give. So glad I got that from my momma. 

I am human, perfectly flawed.

I am inquisitive, 

I am passionate,

I've evolved. 

I wish the same for you, 

A life of knowing unconditional love, and being able to give and receive it. A life of adventure and fearlessness. A life of inquiry and exploring your passions. 

In this human experience we have (or had?) each other... to lean, to learn, to grow... but it appears our growth looks different. I keep telling myself that's ok... 

I want you in my life forever, however that may look... because our souls are intertwined, a fact neither of us dispute. 

So I'll wait,  and practice patience

Practice space

Practice respecting your boundaries...

I love you, I hope you know that.

And my love in unconditional, unwavering, and will last lifetimes to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment