Saturday, August 17, 2024

Nineteenth Floor

 Your kiss tastes like honey, 

Smooth and sweet, lingering in between each breath,


Take my hand, let me show the world the beauty that is You.


City lights flicker below,

Like fireflies dancing in the warm, summer heat.


Press your body against mine, as loving eyes look on. 

Hands pressed against glass, arched backs.


My fingers delicately trace your lips, my eyes take you in, 

A masterpiece.


The dark, night sky behind you outlines your perfect silhouette.


The moon peaks over your shoulder, teasing and pleased.

Let me kiss each inch of you from head to toe, 

The moon can watch too,

If she so please


The stars watch eagerly, a timeless moment captured.

Forever ingrained into the vibration of the galaxy.


My hands gripping your ass, as you can't help but move your hips. 

You want me,

And I, you.


I get on my knees, to worship you in the ways you deserve. 

A goddess in her own right,

Taking me to church.


Let me take you higher, than these nineteen floors,

Let me show you the universe in ways you've never seen it before.


Relax, take a breath, take it in.

The view from up here is breathtaking, 

But the view in front of me, pure perfection. 


Take my hand,

We're not finished yet.

Let's go rogue, 

Make a mess,


And say "Fuck it" to everything outside of these four walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment