Thursday, December 29, 2011

Contradition

One shall never forgive the agony placed upon them when it comes from my dark soul.
Embrace my flaws- accept them, for they are far too terrible to be added into such a pure life
fallen
I
am.

I have hit rock bottom with intentions of embracing the dirt my face lays on now.

Go forth and reap what you deserve in the moonlight- let the clock strike twelve and be on your merry way. For happiness lies beyond me- it truely does.
If you ever believe anything that these rosey lips speak- believe this:
I will always fail at donating undying love- although the love will be there it is caged in - and inside this cage it shall never break free

The lights dim everynight, the moonlight creeps in my window and kisses me goodnight
I slip away... slip away into the unknown..
the unknown that I've known for so long now- the unknown that allows me to swallow and enjoy.
The unkown I've immersed myself in for five days now...

The incredible uknown contradiction of life... the inbetween.
Run fast and don't look back.
See my soul and our endless nights as a mere memory, as a facad. . .
Remember them as dilusions and false pretenses and caution yourself from those like myself.

failures.


*missed the boat- modest mouse*

No comments:

Post a Comment