Friday, July 20, 2012

RageInCollectiveness

I don't think you understand.
You hurt me this time.
and I am the one taking the fall for it.
Which is fine, because you've done it a hundred and one times.
Telling others lies,
to make yourself look more righteous.
I'm not going to flinch.
I know who I am.
I'm finally not confused about that anymore.
For the first time in years.

Revealing my secrets,
while whispering falsities entwined with them so the story is more elaborate.

I would never wish harm on you,
or ill will.

I just beg of you,
to leave me alone,
to disapear,
to let me live my life and be happy.
For real this time.

Memories will last, as much as I've yearned to burn them along with your photos,
just don't add any more bad ones, to the former goods.

If it takes you hating me, and playing the childish games of
Girls
then so be it.

But I Am moving on,
over it,
and Essentially Happy..

Hoping to be eternaly Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment