Monday, February 10, 2014

Crave.

I close my eyes and levitate,
Floating through darkness, blinded
Then upon opening my eyes I am hovering,
Over your bed.
Floating.

I am hungry for your sex, your blood, your sweat, your tears.
Your energy.
Your poor, poor mind-
Your body
Your soul.
I am hungry, I crave it, and I need it to
Survive.

I inhale your scent, so sweet, so pure-
Your sleeping body senses me.
I drop down closer.. merely inches away from your bare skin.
My presence has your flustered, but you arch your back and let out a sweet, gentle sigh.
A smile graces your lips.

I open my blood red lips and inhale, your energy,
Your sexual desires from your body.
I thrive off of this feeling.

I am full,
You are limp,
Silent breathing, yet your chest still rises and falls.
Lips are cold, but regaining color.
You are alive.

And I close my eyes once again, to wake up in my own bed.
If only this one hundred and forty four year old demon, would
leave you alone.
Because in actuality- I crave the whole, not the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment