Sunday, April 5, 2015

Embraced

Whispers dance through my dizzy thoughts
Dilusionally content in the peace of it all,
But sometimes I wish I could live several stories...
To see how each would end.
Maybe we do
I mean, we dance, we sing, we have déjà vu
Mais je te pense beaucoup.
Could déjà vu be our life on repeat, just different sceneraios?
A beautifully wise girl once told me that love is scary, that I shouldn't be afraid to love
But let's be honest... Love is the the biggest risk any soul could take.


So as I meditate tonight,
The release of energy will be real and cleansing.
But memories shall not be cleansed. Memories should be cherished in the most beautiful of ways.
I live with no regrets.
My shadows , although dark, are comforting Since they've all graced light and serenity.

I embrace the love I have in my heart
For each soul I've loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment