Monday, July 20, 2015

Shadow

Who are you, Shadow, lurking in my light
Dancing in the wind, dreaming in my night.
Who are you, Shadow?
Creeping in my soul, awakening the unknown, drenched in lust & love alone.
Where are you Shadow?
It seems you've disappeared,
As I have to you,
Year after year.
Where are you Shadow?
Do you hold me in my sleep, hug me when I weep... Sing to me in glee?
How are you Shadow?
Familiar, yet detached.
I see what appears to be in sight, but something surely lacks.
Emotion is hard to read, my friend, as all I see is black...
But you're surely cast by light and Me,
So please stay for a brief, moonlit, dance...
It takes the sun, her strong, warm, light
And my naked body here,
To entangle in the light of day, and disapate with fear.
She casts on me, and I see you, in more than one way,
We are one.
A reflection of my image, in a parallel world today

No comments:

Post a Comment