Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Traveling.

Cross legged,
My eyes close,
My breathing slows,
My pulse becomes steady.

I focus on the breaths first.
Inhale, Exhale.
I feel cool air enter through my nostrils,
Warm air leaving them.
I feel my lungs expand to capacity and slowly relax.
They enjoy this controlled stretch.

Next I focus on the surface.
My face starts to feel the pressure of the universe,
Gently pushing and patting.
The cells on my face want to float, yet molecules hold them together.

My hands feel heavy,
Weighted towards the core of the Earth,
But they too want to float.

Next my core.
Expanding and collapsing.
Full, and content.

My eyes,
Colors of indigos and deep blues dance across my eyelids.
I then dive deeper,
Stray from the surface,
Go deeper than my organs,
and tap into my Soul.

Trees.
Bare trees, concrete sidewalks overgrown and cracked.
Black and white.
Echoing,
This is a place that is not familiar to myself,
But I sense the presence of another.
Looking around,
One could hear a pin drop.
Buildings are empty, tall, with blown out windows.
A dark opening,
Resemblant of a door... or a cellar.
Something pulls me towards it,
Yet, I know better than to investigate.

So I leave this realm,
Open my eyes,
And will try again in a moment's notice
For a realm where I know that I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment