Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Haunting Words

A dream,
You were there... moonlight in your hair
Because, how else would we be meeting ?

Your smile, inviting.
Your touch, enticing.
Your gaze, alluring.

A spell cast on me,
Although I am sure cast on many others.
Not so special, but a spell strong enough to bond one to the temptation.

You have a way of making us feel like the only one you've ever laid eyes on.
Like we are special,
But that is your guise.
Your venom that makes it near impossible to break free.

I too, am like you.
Feeding off of the energy of another to fill a sick void.
We share a hunger.
It is so beautifully wicked that we tease one another with it, seeing who will give in first.

Will I loose control?
Or will you succumb to my energy in the moonlight?

Awake, I'm shaken.
Your words from my dream haunt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment