Thursday, September 2, 2021

Deal with the Devil

 I had a glass of whiskey with the Devil.

She told me her secrets,

I promised to keep them,

Under one condition. 


She'd give me her heart,

In exchange for my silence,

And shower me in roses and lust until the night ended.

But you see in her world,

The night never ends.

The stars always shine, and the moon never sets.


So lust and roses became my norm,

While the rest of the world, lived blissfully in ignorance.

My romance with the Devil is a delicate treat,

Her skin soft as butter, and her lips honey sweet.

 Her body moves oceans, and ripples the tide.

Her moans sound like thunder on dark stormy nights.

Her ecstasy is the lightening- that surrounds the spark in my soul. 

I made a deal with the Devil, and I'll never let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment