Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dying Rebirth

Naked.
Vulnerable to the worldly views of others yet not quite tainted in the ways one should be.
Broken and shattered on the floor of despair
but
a ray of sunshine- hope generating sunshine graces my delicate cheek
Breathe life into this gentle soul
Smother the cries of the past and embrace the beauty that lies within
I only hold what is now true
Not what you said I was. Not what you wanted me to be.

Fuck you and your undying judgements and let downs
Fuck you and your emrald piercing lies that lead you to an unhealthy poisoned life

I lay here

Naked. Broken. So sure that I was what you said I was- yet knowing that I am who I am

You have shaken me- gently. fiercely.
Our backs to eachother with our grips so hard on the knives that are caught.

Sunshine.
Sunkissed- you pulled me from the destruction... of my enemies- of myself.

Dying rebirth of me has now taken over my fragile mind.
          Renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment