Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pain

Do you see what you’ve done?
The shattered pictures- the setting sun
My childhood memories all just a mere façade of what I believed to be true

You tugged, and tore- the end was near, and lied when asked
But why? Why would you allow the dying to die and the killer to kill?
The white horse and my knight in shining armor, my idol, I always strived to be like you
You had all of the answers and you threw my trust away.
You did not only betray your fragile queen but the setting sun set on everything you two built from the ground up- every moment that passed by a little bit of each of us vanished like dust in the wind.
I want you to know I still care, and love, and the little girl inside of me still longs to be in daddy’s arms- but this inner child fears the wrath of her father- if he could scar her so bad once he sure could do it again
The love of a daughter to father never dies-  passionate insecurities will always remain
If my own father could scar me so could any man or woman that come into my life-

Let’s go back a few years where we were a happily stable household. A cherished family, looked up at- Fuck you for doing this. This pain will never cease fire on my soul.
It’s NOT OK.
It will NEVER be the same.
I’ll try to be strong as possible but no promises are made- I’m beautifully broken- perfectly torn, Jaded and betrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment