Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mights and Maybes

There's a pounding in my heart- something so deep and so sure.
I can't wait, as the moment approaches- Friday we finalize a lot,
but Friday is the make it or break it.
There is one problem that I can't control -
so I might have to push back France until December.
But there is no way that I will not go.
If I can just convince them that I will work harder than I ever have this semester they might still let me go in August.
A lot of mights  and maybes
but I'm biting this bullet.
I am doing this for me.
How my days seem so much brighter...
I am going on my own- and I am so excited, to discover a world that I have yet to even imagine.

I just hope all the  mights and maybes  turn into yes and wills.

Friday... oh how these moments until then really seem to feel like years...

That word... "year"
triggers a lot...
-wondering-

No comments:

Post a Comment