Monday, February 27, 2012

Facade

I have moved forward in loving myself, and those who love me.
I have conquered my fears and faced them at my own personal level (and that's all that matters)
The storm has come to a lull, and I plan to hold it here until it ceases.
My image is the mirror, sharper, more defined.
Clear.
My soul has been cleansed and rid of its demons.
I adore who I am and who I am becoming.
Dreams are becoming more dream like, and less reality stricken.
Change is on the tip of each taste-bud, and the sweet smell of success lingers in the coming spring air.
Writing, singing, dancing- my therapies.
Words trickle down pages like sweet summer sweat,
Lyrics dance in the thin, crisp air- while bodies never lie in movement.
Crashing into me like a bullet with a name on it,
I hold my future and my fate on it.
My past each day continues to project a beautiful facade- and my future holds verities, and true love.
Each day presents change in thought process,
Meditation calms my soul and mind-
I am one with who I want to be.
I am Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment