Saturday, February 25, 2012

Serenity

I breathe in deep
The serenity of my warm bed comforts me,
My heart has calmed its dancing,
while my head has calmed its racing.
Serenity is all my soul has begged for-
my mouth has prayed for this moment for the past two months.
He does listen,
for he has granted me my wish.
Peaceful notes ring in my head.
Regarding love, I'm not better off dead.

So here I lay, on these rosy sheets
So still, so warm.
Inhaling, Exhaling.

This is Life as We Know It.
Nothing can change what occurrences have made our beautiful past,
and we determine what our blind future holds.

One day a story will creep through this cracked lips
A story : As Told By Me.
Although I know,
It took several people to truly speak the verities of it.

What do these crystal eyes hold? What truths and lies do they tell? Are there secrets? Will anybody ever be able to decipher this soul? It shall all remain a Mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment