Tuesday, December 16, 2014

She Is.

Joy is in my words, in my heart
You live on.
Joy rushes through my veins, pure blissful waterfalls.
Suffocating in a summer breeze, your love enriches me.
The sunshine pushes her way through the hydrated clouds.
Their water pure, yet distorting vision
We drink her,
I drink her in.

She is swayed by the seasons,
For no reason at all.
Her story is perfectly imperfect.
She taunts reality, with her dreams,
For they are her truth.
She spits in the face of doubt.

When you drink her in, your mind gets fuzzy,
When you taste her skin,
You lose track of time.
When you catch her gaze- your words dissapear,
She is beautifully
Mentally
Unstable.

She is dressed in satin,
Yet made of fire
Her eyes scream crystal beauty-
Of the deepest seas.
Her skin tastes sweet, yet
Intoxicating you to the point of no return
You take it in, she is
Dancing.
Sweet sin, she is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment