Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Seductive Shadow

Sweet nightmare you are back,
Dressed in the finest of lace...
And leather.
You dance through the shadows teasing me with your figure... Delicate, and angelic.
I crawl towards you, thirsty and dreaming of the demons we will conquer.
Your body cries for me, and only the stars hear... So they whisper to tell me.
Your shillouette in the moonlight is enticing and my dreams have swept me away the past few nights.
I often am grounded by earthly lust,
And the devinity of wanderlust love.
But you are just that.
A shadow in the night- once tangible, now tantilizingly teasing.
Something I've done for so long.
A student became the teacher, a teacher the student.
Inhale the sweet sins of our past-
If we dream can we feel?
Is it possible that two can dream in the same realm, feel the same things? Actually TOUCH each other in a dream?
Mind altering, consciousness... I feel you.
Do you feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment