Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Frustrating Comfortability Echoes

 Talking to these same four walls again,

The echo bounces back -

It is dark, dry, and desperate to be heard. 

Frustration builds- resentment creeps in,

Here we are again.


I am alone in my own mind,

Alone in my own soul...

Alone in my own sadness.

Broken- and fighting with every ounce left, to be strong.


I ache.

I want seemingly simple things, and feel as if they are not taken as seriously as I hope...

I feel this so comfortably,  uncomfortable pattern penetrating my soul again- and it is like a dagger through my lung... collapsing it, leaving me gasping for air...gripping at my chest,  as if my hand could magically patch it.


I hate the comfortable.

I am comfortably NUMB.

And it infuriates me.


I need CHANGE 

And I need it NOW...

Before all hope and fire for life is gone. 


I shall find the ember, and foster it back to a flame. I will fight. I will not give up, regardless of how messy- and how solitary the journey.

I will figure it the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment