Monday, May 29, 2023

Your Eyes

 She has your eyes,

Eyes that I'll fiercely protect until my days come to an end.

Seas of blue, curiosity, and wonder.

Eyes of adventure and light.

She has your eyes,

Soft and gentle,

Eyes that want to see the best in people, 

Eyes that see goodness in evil, and beauty in pain. 

She has your eyes,

Eyes where I see family, friendship, and faith. 

I see you in her, 

I see the skies in your eyes, I see hope in your eyes, I see joy in your eyes. 

I see a painful journey, with a glorious rebirth - a rebirth that has allowed her to see you; purely, and in your glowing, magnetic field. 

God gave her your eyes,

So that she can see what love looks like, so she can find moments of clarity, so she can gaze into the face of adventure fearlessly and with confidence. 


God gave her your eyes so she can see with an open mind and an open heart. 


God gave her your eyes 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment