Wednesday, May 31, 2023

My Son

 I hear your voice,

For the first time- 

It is distant, but familiar-

You are with me.

Tears fall from my eyes,

You say "Mom, mom, mom- I'm OK. I'm right here."

I try to catch my breath,

"I know baby, I know." but the pain still lingers in this lifetime.

You've been with me before, and we will be together again.

Your voice, that of my son, has come to me in a different form this lifetime. I beg the universe to reunite me with you- sooner than later.

So surreal- 

Hearing your voice in my head- from another realm,

My human body cannot comprehend,

but my soul so deeply knows.

You are my baby boy, my green eyed love, the soul of my son.

Will we meet again in this lifetime? 

Or will I have to wait until the next? 

My soul longs to hold you in my arms, hold you close to my chest, watch your chest rise and fall while listening to your heartbeat.

You are with me.

You are a part of me.

You surround me in love and light.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment