Monday, April 15, 2024

Pin drop

 Hearing my voice,

But it is not my own. 

Watching it all play out,  from above. 

A scene of static and noise,

My body vibrates.


How'd I get here?

An hour in my car- but not a single memory of how I got this far. 

Just a faint echo of the music played.


Eyes heavy, breath is shallow.

Soul is weak.

For a moment I considered pressing the "restart" button. 

Recklessly,

Instead of shutting down like a proper girl.


Lips sealed, yet mind screaming.

A pin drop can be heard- but nobody hears a word.


Who the hell gave me this body?

Where the hell did the experience go?

Why the hell am I feeling so alone, in this world that's not my own?

What the hell is this feeling?

And how the hell did I get so cold?

When the hell will it be over? 

I beg, and plead, and sigh, and moan

No comments:

Post a Comment