Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tempo

It's there,
a thought of a future so unpredictable that I can hardly grasp the idea of it.
Thoughts of possibilities, what haves and have nots.
Reminiscing creating future memories based on past ones that have ended,
while accepting a gorgeous reality of new beginnings and love so deep and undeniable that my head spins.
Where shall I go from here?
In slightly over a month she will be gone for a month,
the way she was when we first started talking,
in a romantic tone.
That being not so long ago.
A life on the road,
stumbling and thriving on energy of a crowd.
She is my one true love.
My everything, my world. Nobody has given me so much, in such a
Pure form.
Purity.
One of the only words that can describe this love that I have never felt with anyone ever before.
It's liberating,
Freedom at its best.
Freedom to love, to hold, to actually see an eternity.
I have experienced desire, and hope, but never a love
A true love.
She encompasses every inch of me, inside and out.
I get lost in her eyes, in her touch, in her kiss-
because I can tell she gives me her all.
The honesty that emerged at the beginning was full of dreadful sins we both have committed,
We are free and innocent again.
We hold eachothers' secrets dear,
and trust each other with our fragile lives.
We are one.
Assuring me this isn't a dream, she takes my hand in my sleep and whispers
her confessions of love...
as I rest my weary eyes,
as the sun rests on a long day, when the moon takes over.
The love I have is inexplicable.
Pure.
Nothing could ever be so clear,
Clarity.

She whimsically dances to the beat of her own drum,
while swaying and smiling as I press my beat to her soul.
Our hearts start to match tempo.
I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment