Monday, November 26, 2012

Jamble

I am floating,
dancing and twirling,
making love to the falling flakes of snow.
My body deteriorates along with the dying flowers of the summer and fall,
spinning and twirling.
Such a beautiful dance.
Music escapes my lips, my abdominals clench at the thought of giving into temptation.
Drugged on life, high in the sky.
Skinny Love is the only way.
Shaking to the rhythm of desires.
Mountainous meadows and treacherously beautiful valleys.
Tiptoeing through the valley of the shadow of death and hunger.
Craving life, while giving it to myself in the ways that no others can comprehend.
They see death.
Floating, dancing, twirling...
my hair catches the wind.
Barefoot, my toes turn blue in the mixture of ice and snow,
Blue as the sky above.
Disease is beautifully taking over,
vision blurred, and hope lingering at the tips of my lips.
My hips swinging to the song of Zephyr.
Fly on,
Flying, floating, levitating.
Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment