Saturday, November 24, 2012

My love.

A surge
sweeping over the most delicate parts of my body, as I lie here and reminisce of the other night
My face and my toes seem to tingle,
go numb,
as they did.
The way you looked at me.
The way you whispered how much you love me,
as you made my back arch, my toes curl...
You took over my whole body,
giving myself fully to you.
Only my eyes can whisper the words that escape my lips,
they whisper the verity behind the lyrics my body sings.
Trusting you with the ins and outs of my sexuality.
Sensually you kiss, lick, and taunt.
Making sure my body craves more, screams for more...
Begs.
This surge.
What an incredible feeling.
Love and lust embrace each other while making the most beautiful colors and symphonies.
Euphoria takes over as an electric current surrounds the ends of my body,
the tiny hairs on the back of my neck stand at attention as my body continues to surge.
On you, in you, all over you.
My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment