Monday, March 12, 2012

Embrace it.

My middrift is flat, about an inch or two showing between the blue jeans hugging my hip bones and the grey worn in shirt I wear.
Finally, if mother nature allows it to be, Spring is here.
A warm breeze graces my skin, while the sun kisses my cheeks just enough to make me blush.
Oddly enough the world is one.
The trees stand bare waiting for the sun to give way to their life- it will, in a matter of time.
Their branches reaching up like a child searching for its mother's breast.
So simple- and so pure.
The grass squeezing to be green- and becoming tired from trying so hard to be beautiful.
It's almost here world- or it finally is.
A time for new life, new beginings, letting go.
With just a little bit of effort one can become positive, and loving in all that they do.
All you have to do is embrace your sanctity and unity with the world around-
Embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment