Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hmmm...ugh.

So I was waiting... patiently, yet not so patiently ..
waiting and waiting- from the moment she left.
Waiting for her to come back home- hoping her times were better than expected.

...I hear the door knob turn slowly, almost a tease.
creeking and the door opens,
Barefoot and in my underwear I run from the couch to the kitchen on my tip toes... so excited,
biggest smile on my face!

She lets out a giggle as I am about to tackle her...
I do,
then it's downhill...

She complains about her aches and pains, the boredom of the trip, and how I didn't do laundry while she was gone...when I didn't have a car.

Friendless.
So, no I couldn't have had somebody bring me to do just one load.
I'll go now.
But, No.
I'm not allowed to.
Because it's about 11pm and she is tired...
I'll do it while she sleeps...
but no.

And how I know this will roll over until tomorrow.
Oh how I know. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment