Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fantasy Nightmare

I toss and turn at the sight of your skewed face
in my dreams nightmares.
Once so pure and meaningful - now so blissless and full of lies and betrayal.

Stop.

Stop haunting me. For I have forgotten who I am and why I am here
My bones start to show- pure beauty right?
I must find beauty in something- and solitude- for I am alone in my soul now until eternity.

I am alone in who I was and who I am supposed to be
This fantasy nightmare- this facade is what haunts me

Your skewed face- not so precious anymore- not so pure- just a mere fog of a memory

I fear for myself... my beauty - my bones that grace the surface of my skin

Trembling- fear... Loathing.
Loathing all that this situation has become... but it's just a dream right? Never reality.
Falsities grace my lips- while reality is nonexistant

I don't want to go back to the bitter cold- I wish I could stay here... in the  paradise sun.

Fuck you for betraying me.
It was only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment