Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vanish

Something reminds me of the twinkle last seen in her eyes
Something reminds me.
Something reminds me of his last touch.
Something reminds me.

Something always reminds me of my past- I shall choke it, whatever it may be.
It'd be easier to forget the two- yet they are so similar.
I've failed twice.

so be it , we live and we learn from our gruesome mistakes.

Choking, grasping... still stuck holding onto my past.

It's a beautiful scene, a colaboration of fairytales- with never ending adventures, and a not so happy ending.

It's my book-
My story.

My life merely coursed out for pages so long and detailed, so meaningful- but they shall forget.

One did. He did.
She will.

They will forget, and it'll all be just a dream- while this nightmare to me, is Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment