Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Barely Day.

It's barely day , morning has swept away. Slipped away ever so gently- like lovers of the past.
It slips further and further until I let them fall- day has fallen upon me.
My soothing medicines of choice sit on my nightstand- waiting, calling, yearning for their use.
Today is a bad day.
Today I will use.

Enough to slow my breathing... tattered- your voice ringing in my head.
"Why me?" you ask- I can hear it through the miles
So many questions left unanswered, words left unsaid-
voices ringing in my head
How would I have done the past differently? I can only dream.

My addictions blissfully sooth me, and as soon as these words come out they shall go down.
Down down down...
With the comfort of them, reggae and and my own aura - I shall be fine
and happy
in
the
moment.

It's barely day- and I crave my high- because I'm low.

No comments:

Post a Comment