Thursday, January 12, 2012

Secret Garden

You haunted my dreams last night...
I woke up shaking.. shivering.. not ready to face reality.
I wished you were there.
Numb.
My tears feel like ice, and my soul screams... piercing screams escape it.

I always wonder- will always wonder.
Hope to someday just run into you- even in the most simplistic of places.. places that our childhood has left us... the secret garden.

With the deep winding woods, and the large open fields... a small bridge over a steam. Our place.

It's a mild obsession, yet a terrible addiction.
the thought of you lingers... years pass.

What I would give to turn back the hands of time and change even the smallest things.
Or maybe my soul lurks like this because it isn't me.

I couldn't tell you.
All I know is that you haunt my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment