Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pompous

To belittle, degrade women
To think that they are of no mental capacity
Your mother who birthed you, raised you, fed you the milk from her breasts...
that wasn't enough?
Where did it all go wrong?
Did your father beat her? Is that what your childish eyes saw?
is that where you decided women were not up to man's standard?
Blood, sweat and tears are what women put into children, into the work force, and into society
How can one claim that they are incompetents- it is you, sir, who is of lacking mental capacity.

So when you deny me my right to speak, or act as I so please is the moment where you are at fault.
Because this tiny voice will be heard when you take away what you owe me in thinking that I will remain quiet.
Because this tiny person has a large voice- watch out "BigBoss" I'm on your trail like a hound on blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment