Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Clean Hands

You wash your hands to forget
The blood that was almost on them- the tradgety that has fallen upon her beautiful soul

Do Not
   fail
     her
this is your chance to learn from letting another down
letting another fall
failing another


I'm sure she is a precious soul, a beautiful free, tattered and jaded soul.
So embrace her and never fail her as you did your last.

My soul fears for her.
The beautiful colors of the blood trickling down my heart will never hault.

They will never stop- it will always beat at an unusual rate.

My palms cold to the touch- my soul guarded and never to be set free again.

Never.

I will go on life living in the shadows of my fears- and always hoping that you will not break another.

Live && Learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment