Thursday, December 27, 2012

Oath

The next few months hold tests of faith,
honestly, loyalty, and the up most trust.
I swear to you with all my heart, that you are all that I've searched for my whole life,
You are my everything,
You are the one.

I take this oath of love,
to convey to you my heart.
That of which, is on my sleeve,
and has been from the start.

 Your eyes they bring me comfort,
Your touch it heeds me warmth,
Your soul, your love your kisses,
all I do adore.

These next few months will linger, then end will act as a mirage,
tricking us like water in a desert, dooming, looming, and dark.
However these are the winter months, while spring is on the brink.
My love I swear to you, that I will remain this very place.

I'll keep your pillow warm at night, the spot on my bed which you have claimed,
I'll dream of places known to us, our very own escapes.
To lands of windmills and waterfalls,
Back to our summer days.
Where love has grown inside us both,
and flourished with epic haste.

My oath to you, my one true love
Is that I will not shake.
My love for you is unbreakable- I cherish our undying fate.

I'll prove to you the strength I have, and make you realize your own.
We'll dance to the beating of our hearts,
barefoot, and in the sun.

These days might seem like years at times,
I swear these words are true.
My girl, my life, my everything...
I'll whisper "I love you"
Each and every night, before I rest my head,
I'll tell the wind to tell the stars,
that I'm not moving until it's said
to you before you rest your eyes, from all your days of work.
Of writing, rhyming, wrestling with
yourself at every verse.

So fear not the distance, the miles that grow quite wide,
My kisses will build up inside,
until you're lips meet mine.

Forever seems like that
of fairy tales and princess tales,
but you are all that I've dreamt of
This love will never fail

My love for your has grown too fast,
I refuse to let it die.
For this is how I wish to feel,
for the rest of my life.

I promise to remain only yours,
in your arms I'll be again,
I love you with all my heart,
my love, my beautiful girl, my best friend.

I swear to you this oath.
My love is yours to keep,
Eternity couldn't be long enough,
Let's sew what we want to reap


No comments:

Post a Comment