Thursday, December 20, 2012

TrippleMovieMultipleO's

So today I was surprise by the love of my life,
She appeared on my steps, after my morning obligations.
Her sweet kiss and embrace reminded me how in love I am.
So what did we do?
A stranger might ask,
well funny story.
It consisted of:
Hours of love making, fucking, biting, wrestling,
movies including: Alice in Wonderland - for that is my life in a shell
Magic Mike was a joke, for lesbians we remain.
and Dark Knight.
A twenty minute nap because she smothered me in kisses,
cuddles.
Nothing quite like a trip to Wegmans to buy junk food.
More kisses, hugs,
talks of tattoos...
shared laughs,
giggles.
Perfection.
This can't be happening to me,
It's too good to be true.
Her slumber graces her.
I write.
My mind in a thousand and one directions.
Maybe I should sleep
hmmm.
Not quite sure.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment