Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Horns

You may only see my halo,
but my darling I hate to say,
that the only way it's staying up is by my jagged horns.
In all good, there is some evil
Evil, I can't explain.
But fear itself is my enemy, while anxiety remains
My friend where have you been?
Through thick, and tidal thins
Engulfed in treacherous waves of sin- with me and you,
and You with Him.

We pray to the unknown- the universe, for her peace
When the reality is my dear- that we can only reach
Serenity upon request of a soul's reckoning.

Wrecked on the seashore of hope,
I gaze at the stars and see -
The north star is calling me her way,
Is it only a matter of days?
We all know days become years, and years become tears...
and tears...
Well they are just salt water floods of emotions from the gates of our hearts.

My wings have been clipped,
Or frayed,
Or torn
On my fall down to earth.
Which is my hell.

But my halo remains,
Perched on my horns.

No comments:

Post a Comment