Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Misconnected

How is it that an itch
Can be so right?
Coming to terms that it is not just a feeling,
But a fact.
Connections to others so strong,
You feel a stabbing pain in your gut.
Brutal.
Something happened,
What? I am unsure... But this pain in my gut is physically torturing my already fragile body.
To scratch the itch.
Do we act on pain, languages of pain with concoctions of love?
Of lust.
I close my eyes and inhale.
It's as if I am breathing in unison with another- another so foreign , yet so sweetly familiar.

Did it ever even happen? Are we living but a dream?
Connect with me through the stars and the moon, when I sob at night do you taste my tears? When I beam in the sun, do you smile with me?

But this is all just a reminder that I am disconnected.
Misconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment