Thursday, May 31, 2012

You will never be me ;)

I feel bad for you,
because you truly think that second best feels good,
or something like that...
But darling,
I hate to break it to you.
You will Never Be Me.

I am beautiful, thin, charismatic
Joyful, carefree, engaging.
Many envy me for my intelligence  - my personality, and my looks.
I am strong, and strong willed and I always get what I want.
So when I give something up, and you try to scoop it up like a dog begging at a table for scraps...
I feel bad for you.

I stand tall, I'm confident, I see the best in everything,
I am truthful in ways that most don't understand.
I have the world going for me and more.
I respect myself, hence my decisions.
I respect others, which seems to be a foreign ideal to you.

I will do things in my life, and love those who are in it.
I will see the world, while you are stuck inside your self consuming bubble.

How does it feel to be second best?
On the back burner?
I will always be chosen over you.
It's happened time and time again,
and I truly feel bad that you think you are something special.
If something special is hidden, a secret, and constantly talked shit about and thrown under the bus... then damn I must be confused.

I am the best she's ever had and will have.
I make her a better person.
You are not even in the same league,
but just a fun thrill.
If she ever is with you, don't doubt she's thinking of me
If she kisses you, when she closes her eyes she thinks of me,
and anything more than that, you can best believe she is thinking of me.
That's all.

At the end of the day, nobody can love her like me, or hold her like me, or do her as well as I can.
True Story.

I'd stop trying to hard if I were you, you are beginning to look desperate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment