Saturday, May 12, 2012

I want to crawl out of my skin...

There are some things people say and do that make me want to die.
Make me want to crawl out of my skin.
I scream internally for all I want to do is escape,
leave all of this bullshit behind.
Leave this world behind.
I just want to disappear,
to somewhere where nobody knows my name,
where people won't judge me based on my looks...
I guess that is impossible,
the moment I am not present everybody feels the need to drag my name through the mud,
gossip about all that they want me to be and all that I am not.
I am not a mean spirited person,
I don't want people to fail, and I've tried so hard all of my life to be the best that I can be
but it's never enough.

People that I thought were my best friends,
the one that I am supposed to spend my life with,
and people that think they know me, but clearly don't.
I am so alone in this world.
I might as well swallow these five bottles of pills I have sitting here on my dresser,
but I wont.

For hopes of a brighter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment