Friday, May 11, 2012

Rant to a Child

I sit here,
at my blog... my way of escaping ... my way of expressing... my addiction, my problems, and my love.
My writing is sacred to me.
And you...
A mere child.
Uses it against me to essentially benefit yourself.
I was going to make it private,
I was going to confront you...
but behind these words I sit.
Laughing.
For it is pathetic that you think you know what I am writing about.
You have no idea.
And for you to run your mouth to a soul thousands of miles away,
Calling Her.
She didn't call you,
You are such a liar.
I though that you didn't like drama,
I thought that you wanted nothing to do with it, and to make amends with every body in the town.
Well sweetie,
we can all see right through you again.
If you really want to make things right...
1)Don't assume
2)Don't preach what you are unsure of.
3) Don't go behind peoples backs and be deceitful
- Because the truth always surfaces.
And you my dear, are caught up again... as a liar.

So No, I will not delete my blogs or censor my feeling... because a child wants to play games.
This is Mine.
I'd appreciate it if it's the last time you look at it,
but who knows if you even have that little respect for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment