Friday, August 7, 2015

Manic Spending

I sat there,
Manic spending lately,
Not really expecting much out of it.
She told me to get comfortable, her eyes were dark, and piercing.
I adjusted my statute, and slowly inhaled, closed my eyes, "...Ok... I'm ready."
Her words dance lightly at first as I opened my soul, she dug deeper and deeper.
"You haven't been yourself lately, you're depressed, you're anxious..."
"You're distant"
" Somebody is being malicious"
"C"
This person is trying to hurt you, to curse you, is jealous.
"Was she recently part of a cult? Or something similar?"
Heart sunk.
"She is powerful, and jealous, and angry... Vengeful"
"She presents herself in light, peace, and love, but it is a façade."
"Has she asked to meet with you soon? I feel like she asked to see you in the near future...don't go."
Confused.
Bitter.
Frustrated.
True? False? Just another lousy psychic?
"Don't go. You need to heal."

"S... You saved each other, but you don't know it yet."

"W" your soulmate. Distant right now because of negative energy being sent your way, but meant to be.

"Anxiety..depression..."
"You need to start meditating again"
Just another manic spending trip .

No comments:

Post a Comment