Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Begging

So pull the bottle from your lips,
I know it can be hard.
Trust me.
First hand, I know it can be hard.

Your lips stained red,
To match your eyes
From drying tears, of yesterday.
I love you anyway.

Trust me in what I say,
I know it might be hard.
I'm young, and learning
But have experienced so much,
In this short, fragile, and fickle life.

I see you getting better,
Although miles tear apart.
Spare me your sob stories,
I've heard them all.
Just let me love you for who you are.

I see myself in you,
But somehow backwards,
It's as if we swapped places.
Somewhere lost in time,
Our souls jumped bodies.

I was meant to be strong,
I'm trying my best.
I swear.
So love me no matter what.

I beg this of you.
Like you've begged it of me .

Let's never give up on each other.
I'm begging...
Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment