Sunday, September 27, 2015

I Will Wait

I'll wait until the last second,
To see what she brings-
The clouds cover the sight I yearn to see.

Roughly thirty eight minutes and the moon should be
bleeding red, closer than ever,
Giving a show to those that love her.

The clouds skew my view.
I will wait.

I will wait patiently,
As I do now in life-
No longer searching for answers,
but knowing they'll find me.

I close my eyes, my toes are cold from the fall weather.
I love the chills she gives me.

The sound of the night is still,
I beg the universe to let me see the Moon tonight.
I want to dance in her glory, her rouge light.

I don't want to have to wait eighteen years
They say, in eighteen years she will reappear in her form.
But if I must,
Then patience I will instill.
Because I love the moon,
and I know eventually she will reveal herself.


She will wear a little red dress,
and we will fall in love.
I will wait.

If I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment