Monday, February 1, 2016

Love Her

I find comfort in the whisper of the warming Spring wind.
She teases me while tempting me to travel tremendously.
I can only close my eyes and allow her to have her way with my bare skin.
She graces my skin,
Gently touching me,
My skin produces goosebumps.

She is calling me by the moonlight,
A warning strikes through the night sky.
Pulling in two directions.
Always.

I promise to one, the eternity of a connection
I promise myself the eternal life of reincarnation
I promise the pixies in the forest that I will dance.

Dance with the gnomes,
Dance with the fairies.
Dance with the wild being of the universe.

I open my eyes,
Laying on these warm sheets,
While the cool, nearly Spring breeze kisses me.
I am here.
I am now.
I am the universe.
And I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment