Thursday, February 4, 2016

To Hell and Back

I've lost touch momentarily,
But I find myself rediscovering my spirit much more easily.
It is like a mini vacation to the depths of hell when I lose touch,
But when I rediscover it's like a vast paradise of sunshine and exotic sights.

I crawl out of hell, hands bleeding from the journey,
To feel beautifully numb in the presence of the Eternal.

I mask my journies in the present,
For they are my past...
A simple lesson, beautifully jaded.

I inquire about the seasons to a hummingbird.
She seems as of she is back north far too soon.
She tells me that where she went, she saw sights of mystery and intrigue.
She urges me to go there,
But with caution.
I accept her words,
Only a few more months until I break free,
Yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment