Monday, February 15, 2016

Lying Passion

A quiet humming soothes my soul.
My body speaks volumes,
Yet I wrongly suppress its urges.

Creating a natural high off of meditation and channeling.
Embracing all of what surrounds me.
Positive energy struggles to surface,
But I keep trying to coax it from the depths of my inner hell.

What am I doing wrong?
I reflect on my past months and only one things continues to spark in my mind.
The same thing that has continued to haunt me for years.
Why rid of a beautiful disaster?

I yearn to see the sunset over rocky, red clay mountains.
I yearn to warmth of swimming in a natural spring.
I crave the sand between my toes,
And salty air in my lungs.

In my parallel universe I am there.
In my fictitious land.
Of only sunshine and warmth,
Fireflies and dancing,
Music and Muse.

Come embrace me sweet temptation,
For my passion lies in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment