Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Diesease of the Restless

I lay here
taunting them...
teasing them with my goodlooks and charm
It never really gets old.

Dangling in front of their faces.
Something they could only dream of having.
Something they fantasize about each and every moonlit night.

I lay here,
dangling my body on a string right in front of their faces.
Pursed lips tainted blood red.

They only see me as this object.
A sex fantasy.
So blunt.

However, this is not the tiny hippie girl laying topless in this bed.
with just a flowing white hippie skirt and goosebumps to cover her soul.

It's the disease of the restless.
You can never keep an image straight,
but trying to impress and please everyone-
when it reality all you want to do is close your eyes and melt away...

No comments:

Post a Comment